4.4.10

"Bite my shiny metal ass!"


Having spent recent months being bored and making other peoples paper toys, I thought it was time I started designing my own, to celebrate getting out of my year-long design rut. I had to make Digit first and it was quite easy to start with, but there's still a bit of trial and error. She's not exactly all that close to being finished just yet, but I thought a sneak peek was in order. When I do eventually finish, I'll have the template ready to download, so that everyone can have a sarcastic robot of their own, silently staring at them with disdain.


For those who aren't familiar with paper toys, visit Cubeecraft, Boxpunx and Macula.

1 comment:

  1. it would be kinda eerie, with a robot similar to you, sitting on my desk, gathering dust.

    ReplyDelete