25.12.10

I'm easily amused...



Yes, it's quite literally, a flying fuck! I bought it online ages ago and brought it with me to work the other day. It was hilarious! One person offered to buy it off me and a whole bunch asked me where I got it from. You can get it here! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

I found that other gem when I went to book my trip to Melbourne. We parked right outside the Maylands Medical Centre. Evidently, the place is run by 5-year-olds. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't seek medical attention from a place that uses Comic Sans on their signage. Anyway, I organised my trip at Mum and Dad's "trust-worthy" Serbian travel agent that they always book with. I'll be in Melbourne for 5-days/4-nights from January 10th. I can't wait! 

By the way, I finished Digit, only to discover she has one slight structural integrity issue. Which will be easily fixed. On another tangent, it was seriously hot today. It's still 32° in my room! One day, I'll have air-con… Oh and, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment