6.1.11

Under construction

A picture of my room with an iPhone filter app
As you may have already noticed, there's been a bit of a change. I've switched blog templates and am currently in the process of modifying it to my liking. I'll create a new background image soon and fix up the text and so on. "Less shit" was the look I was going for... I did a test with a picture (above), and discovered it doesn't want to align to the left properly, and that it screwed my YouTube video (only on Safari though, stupid stupid Safari!). The leading is still inconsistent for larger posts, but I guess I can't have everything. Or maybe I'm just being really anal? Oh well, at least I got rid of that stupid picture border.
But anyway, just thought I might mention it... Expect more changes soon. Well, not now, it's 4am!

No comments:

Post a Comment