2.4.11

Something useful from the I.T. Department



I discovered it a few weeks ago... For some obscure reason that escapes me now, I had to go downstairs to the Production Department. On the way there, I went past I.T. and saw this little baby going on one of their machines! Who'd have thought that someone from the I.T. Department would have more geeky awesomeness than ME!!! When I got back to my desk, I immediately started looking for a Mac version. DOWNLOAD THIS ONE HERE. Also, there are a few variations HERE. Just because I have a Matrix screen saver, doesn't make me a Geek. It's the Sci-Fi DVD's, Fantasy books, Anime and Manga... (^_^)

Speaking of Awesomeness, I have a few great sites to share... Awkward Stock Photos, Newspaper Blackout and Share Some Candy. Also, in the links panel, the sites I really, really like are now in CAPS, so check 'em out if you have a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment