26.5.11

So cheap it's FREE!

A lot of people I know have iPhones, including people in the office. If I had to put my finger on it, the only drawback is that you have to buy ringtones from iTunes. The standard ringtones that come with it really suck and because most people I know are kinda stingy, I have to listen to them all day. But then again, $2.19 for one ringtone is a little unreasonable.

Getting back to my point, a little while ago, I discovered an awesome site called Audiko that lets you search for a song you want, download a particular section of it, then open it with iTunes and it all magically works. Not to mention it's all FREE! I've downloaded several already, and everything's fine. Suck on that, Apple!

*** BIG NEWS ***
Due to overwhelming interest (okay, more like 5 people from around the office who think the stuff on my desk is pretty nifty), I'll be starting an ongoing series about the coolest things I've found online. It'll include where I shop as well as who designed the things I bought. After a while, you'll probably start thinking that I'm single-handedly keeping the US economy afloat! But anyway, stay tuned, it'll be awesome!

It might take a day or two since I'm taking all the photos myself... But it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment