18.10.11

I did me some Algebra!

Look, it's ALGEBRA!!!
This morning, I came across an interesting fact: If you weigh 70Kg, your skeleton weighs approximately 13Kg. I thought that was pretty cool and decided to figure out the percentage. 18.57%

Then, I got really curious and wanted to find out how heavy my skeleton was! I somehow managed to put it into an equation and solved for x. And yes, I know every person is different and it doesn't take a lot of things into consideration, but from a purely mathematical standpoint, I totally nailed it! WITH ALGEBRA!!!

I realise this has nothing whatsoever to do with art or design, but it is slightly impressive. I actually remembered something from highschool and put it into practical use! Anyway, I feel a little less stupid today... \(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment