25.11.11

Digit v The Green Machine!

Me and Danny Green. Dukes up!!!
Random smiley face balloons
An esteemed colleague of mine with his balloon (face-palm in the background)
Today, World Champion boxer Danny Green came strolling into the office with his entourage. He came to do a live-chat for thewest.com.au (The West Australian's website), before his title fight with Krzysztof Włodarczyk next Wednesday. After he'd finished, I asked if I could take a photo with him! I've now embarrassed myself in front of three famous people this year, the other two being the Prime Minister and Shaun Tan. WOOT WOOT!

Then later, someone came with a whole bunch of random smiley face balloons. I know, WTF. I went and grabbed one of course, I do love random free stuff. So yeah, it was quite an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment