6.2.12

It's off to work I go...

Dis jus how I roll! 
It hasn't even been a week since I broke my foot and I'm already back at work. I'm just dandy in case anyone was wondering. I spent a fairly big chunk of my day explaining how I sustained this extremely stupid injury to random co-workers who were just passing by. A few even noted that I don't get much sun. I didn't realise it was that bad until I saw the photo. It's sort of like a radioactive glow. Yes, my pose isn't exactly lady-like, but if I don't keep my foot elevated my toes change colour and feel strange. Fun times!

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I felt like a humongous moron today. Hopefully everyone'll get over it soon. I KNOW I SURE HAVE!

If you've only just tuned in, here's how Facebook BROKE my foot!


*** Amendment 7.2.12 ***
Last night I realised that I overdid it. I went back a little too soon. Turns out, sitting like that for a long period of time is a really bad idea. My legs are aching and my underarms really hurt from lugging myself around on those shitty crutches! I really do hope everyone's enjoying this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment